Friday, June 20, 2008

Favorite Geometrics


If you've read my blog before, you know that I love Lee Jofa Fabrics. I've always said that if I had to pick just one manufacturer to stick with from now until forever, it would be Lee Jofa. I love the classic hand blocked prints just as much as I love these geometrics that have a little edginess to them. Better yet, pair the geometrics with some classics for a really great look. They can go masculine or feminine, depending upon what you pair them with, how you use them, and the colorway you choose.... So the next time you're at a loss for that "other piece of the puzzle" to complete your interior look, try a geometric.




This would be great on a dramatic chair. Perhaps a wing back?





I love this for bar stools or even fully upholstered mini stools for extra seating. Great for a pillow too....





Hmmm... what about a love seat or a very angular chair with contrasting cording? Great for a study or an intimate setting.




This is just plain old fun. I have this sample in another color. I think in the right room, it would be a great pillow. Or on bar stools... although I've even used something similar on a cornice.




If you prefer something a bit more subtle, try this cut velvet geometric. Both elegant and orderly....