Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Closet You Can't Miss

A Closet You Can't Miss



I wrote about closets a while back and I felt that I couldn’t put my hands on all of the great examples of closets taking on the idea of real rooms, not just storage spaces. I’ve been searching for something more to show you, and the editors at InStyle have put it right in the palm of my hand. The March cover features Eva Longoria Parker and inside is a feature on her closet, of all things. I love how it’s arranged. It evokes the feeling of a kid in a candy store.... you want one of everything. Imagine opening a drawer to all those beautiful clutches? While we can’t all have a drawer bursting with stunning Judith Leiber creations, we can take some inspiration from these images and apply the ideas to our own closets. Think of the beauty of multiples arranged by color. Or making a beautiful display of a few special things. Even the smallest spaces will sing. For more images, see the latest InStyle.