Monday, March 24, 2008

Pendant Lighting

Pendant Lighting

I’m currently looking for lighting to replace the really bad fluorescents in our new office space. I can’t do too much to the space yet, but I must get the lighting changed post haste. I don’t mean to sound like a snob, but the light quality and the fixtures are beyond bad. I might be able to throw off a few of the other offending issues by putting in some cool bold lighting over our new work spaces. The idea is sort of like this image of Windsor Smith's home, only it will be over a work space, not a kitchen table.


Check out a few that I’m looking at:


These are old and amazing. I love them!





A square version.



Above: Old mercury glass pendants. I don't think the picture does them justice.





A new version slightly smaller than the ones in the photo above.