Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ready Made


Despite my love for all things bespoke, sometimes you just can't wait or afford to go the full custom route. I have my usual collection of web sites and catalogs that I go back to time and time again. Here are a few of my favorite recent picks. Above: a garden seat from Horchow.




Above: a beautiful paned mirror from Pottery Barn. This is a great way to add dimension to your room without having to use one giant, and less interesting, mirror.




Above: Tres elegant outdoor rugs from Horchow. I've been eyeing these for a while now.....




Above: From Gump's an adorable little pagoda shelf.
Above: Ikat pillows from Source Perrier in the ever classic blue & white.




And last, but not least, a classic Chinese Chippendale outdoor furniture collection by Brown Jordan which debuted in 1967! Available at Gump's.